Gigabyte B360M D3H (rev. 1.0) LGA1151 Motherboard - Support for 8th Generation Intel Core i7 processors/Intel Core i5 processors/ Intel Core i3 processors/Intel Pentium processors/Intel Celeron processors in the LGA1151 package, Intel B360 Chipset, 4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory, 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors, 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD support) (M2P_32G), 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD support), 1 x HDMI port, 1 x D-Sub port, 1 x DVI-D port, 1 x DisplayPort, 1 x USB Type-C™ port, with USB 3.1 Gen 1 support, 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A port (red), 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports, Realtek ALC892 codec, Intel GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit) Gigabit LAN, 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16), 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4), 1 x PCI Express x1 slot, 1 x PCI slot - ATX Form Factor, Retail Box, 2 year warranty.
6 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
GIGABYTE Motherboards are focused on delivering M.2 technology to enthusiasts who want to maximize their system’s potential
PERFORMANCE FUELED BY OPTANE
The H370/B360 Platform supports Intel's latest Optane technology. Optane fuels storage performance by acting as a cache drive giving users a significant boost compared to traditional mechanical drives.
Intel GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Networking
Intel GbE LAN features cFosSpeed, a network traffic management application which helps to improve network latency and maintain low ping times to deliver better responsiveness in crowded LAN environments.
The Industry's Leading LAN Static-Electricity & Surge Protection
GIGABYTE motherboards use ICs with up to 3 times the ESD resistance levels compared to traditional ICs. This helps to better protect the motherboard and its components against potential damage caused by static electricity. GIGABYTE motherboards also feature special anti-surge ICs that protect your motherboard, and your PC from any surge in power delivery that may occur, helping to ensure that your PC is equipped to deal with any potentially irregular and inconsistent power delivery.
Native Intel USB 3.1 Gen2 Controller
Intel's native USB 3.1 host controller provides USB 3.1 ports with speeds up to 10Gbps. Available over the USB Type-A connector, the USB 3.1 is much improved with twice the bandwidth compared to its previous generation as well as backwards compatibility with USB2.0 and 3.0.
Smart Fan 5
With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
HDMI - The Next Generation Multimedia Interface
HDMI is a High-Definition Multimedia Interface which provides up to 5Gb/s video transmitting bandwidth and 8-channel high quality audio all through a single cable. Able to transmit superior, uncompressed digital video and audio, HDMI ensures the crispest rendering of digital content up to 1080p without the quality losses associated with analog interfaces and their digital-to-analog conversion. In addition, HDMI is compatible with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection), allowing the playback of Blu-ray/HD DVD and other protected media content.
• 4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
• Dual channel memory architecture
• Support for DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
• Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
• Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
• Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
• To support 2666 MHz or XMP memory, you must install an 8th Generation Intel Core i7/i5 processor.
• Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel HD Graphics support:
• 1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200 @60 Hz
• 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200 @60 Hz
• The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
• 1 x DisplayPort, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2304 @60 Hz
• Support for DisplayPort 1.2 version, HDCP 2.2, and HDR.
• 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160 @30 Hz
• Support for HDMI 1.4 version and HDCP 2.2.Audio
• Realtek ALC892 codec
• High Definition Audio
• Support for S/PDIF Out
• Intel GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
• 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
• For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
• 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
• 1 x PCI Express x1 slot
• (All of the PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
• 1 x PCI slot
• 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD support)
• 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
• Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFire and 2-Way AMD CrossFire technologies
• 1 x USB Type-C port on the back panel, with USB 3.1 Gen 1 support
• 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A port (red) on the back panel
• 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
• 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
Internal I/O Connectors
• 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
• 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
• 1 x CPU fan header
• 3 x system fan headers
• 1 x RGB LED strip header
• 1 x M.2 Socket 3 connector
• 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
• 1 x front panel header
• 1 x front panel audio header
• 1 x S/PDIF Out header
• 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 header
• 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
• 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header (2x6 pin, for the GC-TPM2.0_S module only)
• 1 x serial port header
• 1 x parallel port header
• 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
Back Panel Connectors
• 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
• 1 x D-Sub port
• 1 x DVI-D port
• 1 x DisplayPort
• 1 x HDMI port
• 1 x USB Type-C port, with USB 3.1 Gen 1 support
• 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A port (red)
• 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
• 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
• 1 x RJ-45 port
• 6 x audio jacks
• iTE I/O Controller Chip
• Voltage detection
• Temperature detection
• Fan speed detection
• Overheating warning
• Fan fail warning
• Fan speed control
• Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
• 2 x 128 Mbit flash
• Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
• Support for DualBIOS
• PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.