- Delivery: Via Door to Door Courier Only
- Delivery Time: During business hours 08h00-17h00 Mon-Fri excluding public holidays.
- Delivery Method: Couriers require someone to be available at the address provided to accept and sign for the delivery.
- Delivery Area: We courier all over South Africa
- Orders are only processed from when the payment is received and reflects in our bank account.
- Delivery Tracking: We will provide you with a link to track your package online once your package has left the depot.
- Shipping fees include handling and packing fees.
- To ensure that your items are protected from any loss during delivery, an additional Shipping Insurance option can be provided but not necessary. This Insurance is 1,5% of the value of your total order. Please advise if you want this option.
- Gauteng: Up to 3 working days
- Other CBD’s: Up to 4 working days
- Outlying areas: Up to 5 working days
- Orders placed on weekends or public holidays are processed the following business day
Collect from Our Offices
- TechnoWave does not have a walk in shop and only offer an online shopping experience to our customers. This allows us to deliver products direct from the supplier’s warehouse to our customers, at reduced pricing, as we do not have to pay unnecessary brick shop fees.
- We do allow for collections on specific and large orders by prior arrangement.
- Internet Transfer (EFT) or Bank Transfer
- No Credit Cards accepted.
- No Cheques accepted.
- No cash deposits accepted.
- Please note that Internet Transfers need to clear before goods are shipped.
TechnoWave Bank Details
- Account Name: TECHNOWAVE POWERUP PTY LTD
- Bank Name: Standard Bank
- Branch: Centurion (012645)
- Account Number: 372292437
All customer Internet Transfers need to be paid into the bank account details provided when an order is placed. Please e-mail your confirmation through to email@example.com when an order is placed.
Warranties and Returns
Items may be returned for refund or replacement subject to manufacturer and/or TechnoWave restrictions. All product returns must have a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TechnoWave. Defective items may be returned for refund or replacement subject to the following restrictions:
- All products must be returned in original condition including packaging, documentation, warranty cards, manuals, and accessories.
- Software and consumables are non-refundable unless returned unopened in their original packaging with documentation.
- Certain hardware items and all custom/special orders may only be returned for replacement and not for refund.
- All returns must be shipped freight prepaid.
- Any returns found to be non-defective are subject to a restocking fee of 15% and all non-product related fees (shipping, transaction and insurance) are not refundable.
- If unopened goods are returned within 5 days, you will receive a refund excluding transport costs.
- Refund will only be given on Items if undamaged and unused, with the original labels still attached. In the original packaging, which must be undamaged and in its original re-sellable condition
- Customers are strongly advised to check suitability and specifications of products before placing orders or opening the package.
Dead on Arrival (DOA)
- If your products are DOA or have been damaged en-route, Please contact us immediately so that we can arrange for the collection of the goods. It is your responsibility to thoroughly check the products and advise us if you feel there is any fault or damage.
- FAULTY OR DAMAGED GOODS MUST BE DECLARED WITHIN 48-HOURS. As soon as we receive the item and it has been tested to confirm the fault, the product will either be repaired and returned or a replacement will be sent (depending on the manufacturer's policy)
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice as and when required.
- Our prices change according to those of the supplier
- TechnoWave reserves the right to cancel any order due to incorrect pricing
- Our Stock Qty’s are linked to those of the suppliers and are updated on a daily basis, occasionally it will happen that our site will show stock but the item was sold out during the day at the supplier. If this happens we will inform you telephonically or by e-mail. You can then make the decision to either cancel your order, wait for new stock to arrive, or replace with an alternative item.
Holiday Season Policy
Please take note of our holiday season policies:
- TechnoWave will remain available for placing orders every day throughout the entire holiday season. However, we cannot guarantee exact delivery times after the 20th of December till the 5th of January.