Made specifically with today's busy Ultrabook owner in mind, the Manhattan Type-C to 3-Port USB 3.0 Hub with Gigabit Network Adapter is a three-port USB 3.0 hub that also features a high-performance gigabit network adapter. Once connected to an available USB Type-C port on your Ultrabook, Chromebook or Macbook, the Hub expands your connection capabilities by providing you with three extra SuperSpeed USB ports for peripherals and external drives and an RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port that lets you connect to a network at up to 1000 Mbps speeds.
- Upgrade the USB and Ethernet capabilities of your laptop, Ultrabook, MacBook and Chromebook Pixel with a USB Type-C connector - Provides 3 SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports for additional drives and peripherals - One Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) port for faster downloads, media streaming and gaming - Works with Ultrabooks, laptops and PCs running Windows Windows 7 or Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 - Compatible with Apple MacBook with USB-C port (driver download available) - Compatible with Google Chromebook Pixel (2015) - Compatible with Dell XPS series 12, 13 and 15, Alienware series 13, 15 and 17, HP Spectre and Chromebook 13, Lenovo ThinkPad 13 Chromebook, Acer Chromebook 14, and other Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 Ultrabooks equipped with a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port - Works with Ultrabooks and PCs running Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 - Energy-saving Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) technology - One 1000Base-T RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port with Auto MDI-X (auto uplink) support - Supports jumbo frames up to 4k Bytes - Wake-On-LAN (WOL) support - Powered by USB port or optional AC power adapter (not included) - Compliant with the USB 3.1 Gen 1 specification and backward compatible to USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices
Type-C Connectivity USB Type-C, the new, tiny physical connector, is already widely used in new Ultrabooks, Chomebooks and the 2015 Apple MacBook. It's projected to push full force into the mainstream in 2017. Its biggest advantage is the reversible design. Plug in the connector with either side facing up and you will never risk damaging the USB port again. USB Type-C is here to stay, and the Manhattan Type-C to Gigabit Network Adapter is the perfect companion for your Type-C-enabled devices.
Fast and Frugal The Manhattan Type-C to 3-Port USB 3.0 Hub with Gigabit Network Adapter is equipped with a fully auto-sensing Gigabit LAN port capable of delivering a peak performance of 2 Gbps in full-duplex mode. It delivers exceptional performance for everyone who requires an ultra-fast and solid network connection. The latest in power-saving technology ensures the hub does not drain the battery of your computer in the process.
Powerful, Fast SuperSpeed USB Performance in a Multiport Hub The Manhattan Type-C to 3-Port USB 3.0 Hub with Gigabit Network Adapter comes with three USB ports, easily expanding USB access for Ultrabooks and PCs. Users can connect and operate external storage drives, webcams and more at speeds of 5 Gbps. Plus it's backward compatible with previous USB standards, plug-and-play ready and hot-swap capable.
Portable Design The Manhattan Type-C to 3-Port USB 3.0 Hub with Gigabit Ethernet Adapter is compact and can be easily used from one computer to another or transferred in your notebook case as you travel. It doesn’t take up a lot of space or add clutter to your work area.
- Product Code: 507608 - Description: HP 290 G2 Microtower Desktop PC - Intel Celeron
- USB Specification version 3.1 Gen 1 (5 Gbps)
- USB Specification version 3.0
- USB Specification version 2.0
- USB Specification version 1.1
- USB Specification version 1.0
- IEEE 802.1p (Traffic Prioritization)
- IEEE 802.1q (VLAN Tagging)
- IEEE 802.3 (10Base-T Ethernet)
- IEEE 802.3ab (Twisted Pair Gigabit Ethernet)
- IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet EEE)
- IEEE 802.3u (100Base-TX Fast Ethernet)
- USB Type-C connector
- RJ45 connector
- Cable length: 14 cm (5.5 in.)
- Three downstream ports, USB 3.0 Type-A
- Certifications: FCC Class B, CE, RoHS
- USB bus powered and self-powered
- Connector for 5V DC universal power adapter, 3.5 mm barrel jack 5V DC
- Operating mode: <=300 mA +/- 10 mA
- Dimensions: 85 (L) x 44 (W) x 14 (H) [mm] / 3.35 (L) x 1.73 (W) x 0.55 (H) [in]
- Weight: 0.04 g (1.6 oz.)
- Operating temperature: 0 – 50°C (32 – 122°F)
- Storage temperature: -10 – 65°C (14 – 149°F)
- Storage humidity: 5 – 85%, non-condensing
- Available USB-C™ or Thunderbolt 3 port - Supported Operating Systems: - Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10 - Apple Mac OS 10.6 - 10.12 - Google Chrome OS - No support for Windows RT
- Type C to 3-Port USB 3.0 Hub with Gigabit Network Adapter