This 750 Watt model from the P7 series is available at several different performance points, all of which meet the demands on the 80Plus Platinum certification and its minimum of 92% efficiency at medium load. The power supply is cooled by a large 140 mm Fluid Dynamic Bearing fan which, thanks to its automatica control, functions extremely quetly and in complete silence at loads below 60%. Loads of up to 80% require the fan to spin at low speeds of less than 500 RPM.
Particularly noteworthy is the RGB-LED lighting integrated into the fan, this can be controlled either via an optionally available Aerocool P7 hub or directly by motherboards supporting ASUS Aura, GIGABYTE RGB Fusion or MSI Mystic Light Sync.
Aerocool has opted for fully modular cable management: the motherboard and CPU are powered via 20-4-pin, 8-pin and 4+4 pin connectors. Six cables offering 6+2-pin connectors offer sufficient capacity for powering several high-performance graphics cards. Furthermore multiple connectors are provided including ten SATA connectors, six 4-pin Molex, one Molex-to-floppy adapter and a 4-pin RGB connector. In short: The Aerocool P7-750W is the ideal power supply for powerful gaming PCs everywhere!.
• Access 16.8 million colors and three LED modes with P7-S1 (Project7-Software1), available with our P7-Hub (P7-H1). RGB functions can also be controlled through motherboards with 4-Pin RGB configuration.
• 80 PLUS Platinum certified for highest efficiency: Under typical load, efficiency is at 92% when 115VAC and efficiency is around 94% when 230VAC.
• High-quality Japanese capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability. Designed to work efficiently even at 50°C ambient temperature.
• Super Quiet PSU function as fans only spin up on 60% load, and fans spin at less than 500 RPM before 80% load.
• Cable free connections between components, daughter boards and main PCB deliver a cleaner and solid ‘Etched Circuit Design’. This improves reliability, airflow and overall lag free communication leading to better cooling performance and a much more quieter operation.
• The fully modular and soft black flat cables make cable management convenient and deliver an easier installation experience.
• 14cm fan provides excellent airflow and the FDB (Fluid Dynamic Bearing) design protects the bearing and keeps it operating smoothly.
• Conforms to ATX12V v2.4 and EPS v2.92 standards, and is backward compatible with the ATX12V v2.3 and ATX12V v2.01 standards.
• Fully compatible with the latest generation Intel Core series processors starting from the 4th Generation CPU Intel ‘Haswell’ platform’s C6/C7 power saving mode.
• Certified to provide protection including OVP (Over Voltage Protection), UVP (Under Voltage Protection), OCP (Over Current Protection), OTP (Over Temperature Protection), and OPP (Over Power Protection).
• Standby power draw less than 0.1W which over-accomplishes the requirements for the latest EU ErP2014 Lot6 and Energy Star 6.0 (<0,25W standby power consumption, >50% standby efficiency).