Your hashing runs 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Gold Miner 2000W is designed to provide you up to 90% efficiency for your cryptocurrency mining. With Gold Miner you get more watts for your buck.
Gold Miner 2000W comes with double 140mm fan configuration,intake, and exhaustion. This fan configuration induces a straight-in, straight-out constant airflow that keeps the unit at the ideal temperature. To keep the unit cool, the Gold Miner 2000W fans constantly run at their maximum speed of 2400 RPM. The fans are designed with 2-ball bearings to ensure high durability under this heavy usage.
Standard power supply units come with AWG#18* cables, according to Intel’s Power Supply Design Guide. Mining usage scenarios might cause this type of cables to overheat burning the sheath and damaging the unit. AWG is the standardized gauge system used in the US. The smaller the AWG number the larger the sectional area of the wire.
• Gold Miner 2000W is designed for 8 VGA cards systems. Adding more cards might DAMAGE THE UNIT AND YOUR SYSTEM.
• The number of connectors of Gold Miner 2000W is strictly matched to its recommended load, adding connector splitters, to power extra components, might DAMAGE THE UNIT AND YOUR SYSTEM.
• Make sure to connect each of your VGA cards to a PCIe widget adapter, and that the adapter is powered directly by Gold Miner 2000W through the corresponding Molex 4pin/PATA connector. Connecting the VGA cards directly to your motherboard might DAMAGE THE UNIT AND YOUR SYSTEM.
• Mining systems generate considerable heat. Thus, your mining environment should be adequately ventilated. Less than ideal ventilation might reduce the lifetime of your system.
• All connectors in Gold Miner 2000W have a particular purpose. PCIe connectors should power VGA cards, Molex 4pin/PATA connectors should power either your PCIe widget adapters or fans, and SATA connectors should power the hard drives.
• Incorrect usage, as judged by our technical team, will void your warranty.
• The 2000W Gold Miner, dimensions 200x156x200mm (WxHxD), does not fit in standard PC cases, it has to be externally installed.
• Stock code: 4713105968071
• Description: Aerocool Gold Miner 2000w PSU
• Manufacturer: Aerocool
• Form factor BP: ATX
• Total power, W: 2000
• Power through channels + 3.3V and + 5V, W: 100
• Power through the channels, in total by + 12V1, 12V2, ..., W: 2000
• Connector type to motherboard: 20 + 4 pin
• Processor Power Connector Type: 4 + 4pin
• HDD (IDE):9
• SATA: 4
• FDD: no
• Connectors ext. power supply for video cards: 16x6 + 2pin