Epson Workforce M105 Inkjet Printer, Retail Box , 1 year Limited Warranty
5 Item Items
Limited or No Stock!
Epson's fast-drying genuine pigment ink ensures business documents are water, smudge and fade resistant, while Micro Piezo technology offers Epson-quality document printing. In addition, a 12-month (or 50,000-page) warranty, and additional service support, provide peace of mind and help if you need it.
The purpose-built ink tank system is fully integrated into the printer, so you can enjoy reliable printing without the mess or hassle often associated with non-genuine refills and third-party ink tank systems. The Epson genuine ink bottles make it easy to refill the ink tank with their clear labelling and drip-free nozzle.
The Epson WorkForce M105 is network-ready for sharing across small workgroups, but can also be used on individual user desktops thanks to its compact size. Fast print speeds of up to 15ppm2 also help boost office productivity, so you don't have to wait around for prints. In addition, you can produce a variety of additional materials, such as headed paper, business cards and envelopes.
• Printing Method: On-demand inkjet (Piezo electric)
• Nozzle Configuration: 360 Nozzles Black
• Minimum Droplet Size: 3 pl, With Variable-Sized Droplet Technology
• Application: Home, Office Desktop
• All-in-One Functions: Print
• Printing Speed ISO/IEC 24734: 15 pages/min Monochrome
• Printing Speed: 34 pages/min Monochrome (plain paper 75 g/m²)
• Printing Resolution: 1,440 x 720 DPI
• Max Duty cycle: 5,000 pages per month
Paper / Media Handling
• Paper Formats: Legal, 16:9, 100 x 148 mm, 20 x 25 cm, 13 x 20 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 10 x 15 cm, Letter, No. 10 (Envelope), DL (Envelope), C6 (Envelope), B5, A6, A5, A4
• Output Tray Capacity: 30 Sheets
• multifunction: 100 Sheets Standard, 100 Sheets Maximum
• Number of paper trays: 1
• Interfaces: Wireless LAN IEEE 802.11b/g/n, Hi-Speed USB - compatible with USB 2.0 specification
• WLAN Security: WEP 64 Bit, WEP 128 Bit, WPA PSK (TKIP), WPA PSK (AES)