Easily connect a USB type-C source with a VGA display, The Manhattan USB 3.1 to VGA Converter establishes a fast, simple and convenient link between newer USB type-C equipped media sources (computers, tablets, etc.) and existing VGA displays (monitors, projectors, etc.). The Manhattan USB 3.1 to VGA Converter is easy and quick to install--no complicated configuration or setup required. This bus-powered, cost-effective and reliable solution allows users to transition to USB type-C content without the expense of upgrading to newer and costly monitors and projectors. Its all-in-one design achieves a compact, integrated solution that eliminates unnecessary cables, tangles and clutter to keep installations and work spaces neat and orderly. Extend the service life of your equipment, and fully realize the investment and value of legacy VGA displays, projectors and peripherals with USB 3.1 to VGA Converters.
• Converts a USB signal to a VGA display
• Enjoy High-Definition (HD) images on a VGA monitor, projector or other display device
• Supports video resolutions up to 1920x1080p@60Hz, Full HD; Audio must be transferred separately
• Compliant with DisplayPort 1.2 Alternate Mode (DP Altmode)
• Plug and Play; requires no external power supply
• Compatible with all USB Type-C supported desktops, notebooks and tablets including Apple MacBook, Chromebook Pixel and more
• Fully shielded to reduce EMI and other interference sources